A holistic approach to health
Naturopathy is a holistic medicine aimed at balancing the health of an individual and treating illnesses with natural remedies and techniques that can optimize one’s overall health and quality of life, as well as assist the inner capacity of the body to heal itself. Therefore, naturopathy considers all aspects of an individual (physical, energetic, psychological, emotional) and of his lifestyle (diet, sleep, genetic factors, environment, etc.).
When should you consult ?
* As a preventive measure to gain knowledge on how to preserve your own well-being and health;* Year-round, to prepare, assist and revitalize your body through the changes of seasons;
* For treating functional disorders (digestive disorders, fatigue, emotional difficulties, Ear Nose Throat (ENT) infections, unjustified weight gain/loss, skin conditions, allergies, sleeping disorders, etc.)
* To help you face difficulties in all phases of transition in your life (childhood, adolescence, maternity, menopause, retirement, etc.)
* For diagnosed chronic illnesses, to boost your energy level, facilitate elimination processes, to alleviate the side effects of medical treatments and find tailored solutions for dealing with emotional difficulties.
* To just offer yourself a moment of relaxation and well-being.